Sunday 30 September 2012

Monday miles - london

I love taking photos (using a humble Canon digital Ixus 80IS or my phone cam). Especially when travelling. Trying to capture stunning nature, a pretty building or just an atmosphere. Through this blog feature I would like to take you on a little travel. As I go through my (very long and always growing) list of places to-go and the (much shorter list) of the places I've been. This week I look back on a weekend break I had in London.

Shopping, good food, sightseeing and expiencing musical, West End style (which means good!). The London trip (almost a month ago!) gave me good memories.

For the record:

That vague blob in the top left corner of the panorama pic is my finger indeed. I discovered it later. Reminded me of the time that my parents gave me a disposable camera for summer vacation. You can imagine how my shots looked back then...


The cupcake is from the Cupcake Bakehouse at Covent Garden (great place to go!). The theater pictured here is the Victoria Palace Theatre. We went there to watch the Billy Elliot Musical. I think I've been saying I want to go to that musical for about six years (don't ask how many times I watched the movie). The bag and heart necklace are both from Forever 21. The bling-hair pins and the belts are both from Primark. I got lost in both shops. I'm not so good at navigating through huge stores (my talent is on navigating streets).


No comments:

Post a Comment