Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wisdom on Wednesday


One of the things I find inspiration in for life, whether it's the good  or the bad; are quotes by people who, generally speaking, have a little more experience in life than me. Or just in proverbs, lyrics or books. Enjoy! All are photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated and of course quotes/lyrics used belong to the people quoted.


Wende Snijders is a Dutch singer (if you have a chance to catch her live: you're in for a treat!). This song of hers is a fav of mine.

This one put a smile on my face when I found this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt (yes, indeed wife of...). The photo was taken in Taiwan in 2011, when I first saw Palm trees (or something like it), for the first time in my life.

This quote by Canadian Charles Templeton  is a reminder for me every once in a while. The photo was taken in dome of the St. Peter's Basilica in Rome in 2009 I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment