Thursday 23 August 2012

Thankful Thursday


It doesn't hurt anyone to remind yourself of how lucky you are and to be thankful for that. Here's my share of thankfulness.



  • Thanks for being healthy. I've been a little sick last week and it was such a good reminder (did I mention reminders hurt sometimes?).
  • Thankful for the sweet and lovely people I may call my friends and family: they're a gift. And they're so big, that it's impossible to wrap in fancy paper (that's why we forget they're a gift sometimes).
  • Is it a bad thing if I say I'm thankful for earning enough money to buy myself a ticket to a country on the other side of the planet? At least I worked for it ^_^
  • Which means having a job (especially right now) is a privilage, which make me feel thankful for being able to work.
  • Thanks for people who say sorry when they run into you ( I know, I'm not tall and easily overlooked) or just hit you (I assume by accident).


  • Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment