Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wisdom on Wednesday


One of the things I find inspiration in for life, whether it's the good  or the bad; are quotes by people who, generally speaking, have a little more experience in life than me. Or just in proverbs, lyrics or books. Enjoy some inspiration to help you the first week of spring! All are photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated and of course quotes/lyrics used belong to the people quoted.


"You are a unique gift, to this world. Without you the world would not be the same place." 
From Max Lucado's great and beautiful book You Changed My Life (and this is obviously the dutch version). It makes a great gift (I speak from experience ;)). I could not find who this background picture took...

My humble addition to this quote:

IN OTHER WORDS: YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment