Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday Sounds - Lecrae

“You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe–a harmonic connection between all living beings; every where; even the stars.” ~Wizard (character from the movie August Rush). When I found this quote, I thought: that's a truth.  This feature is my little reminder that it's not only organ and choir music in a chuch. I hope you get inspired or if faith isn't really your thing, I hope you just enjoy the music. 


A little while ago I stumbled up on Lecrae. Very happy to discover this artist! He brings some beats and urban sound in the mix. I share with you his honest song Just Like You. It's serious, honest and fun (referring to Jack Sparrow just made me smile).






No comments:

Post a Comment