Saturday 16 June 2012

Scrapbook Saturday: inspiration from print -Part I

Saturday is a day for creativity. Painting, craft, dance, drawing, painting, design, photography or diy projects. This week is more of an inspiration (well, that's what I hope it is for you) post. First of two or three parts, depending on time and real life happenings (so, see you next week(s)?!).

I have this bunch of magazines that are waiting for me to make some time for them. Finally did so today: reading bits & pieces and just browsing and looking at the images.

Love sharing with you my bits of inspiration and dreams that I drew from those printed magazines (and I'm very curious about your favorite and most inpirational magazines)!
The magazines in part one (mos of them are in Dutch, since I'm from the Netherlands, if possible, of course I give you an English link too):
  • Inside (which is actually the program of the EO Youth Day 2012. And information in English), 
  • CJP-magazine
  • Glamour (part 1, check for international websites the footer of the webpage).
    1: The magazines 2: Exposition I put on my to-go-list from CJP-magazine. 3:From Glamour magazine 4: Advertisment of ici paris XL in Glamour magazine 5: That dress rocks! Photo of Rob de Ruijter in CJP-magazine 6: som inspirational words in Inside
 

No comments:

Post a Comment