Wednesday 21 March 2012

Wisdom on Wednesday

One of the things I find inspiration in for life, whether it's the good or the bad; are quotes by people who, generally speaking, have a little more experience in life than me. Or just in proverbs, lyrics or books. Enjoy some inspiration to help you the first week of spring! All are photos are taken by me, but of course quotes/lyrics used belong to the people quoted.


Lyrics by Marike Jager, go check her. Wonderful music. The song ‘Back Home’ is from her new album ‘Here Comes The Night’. The photo was taken by me in 2009 in Enschede (The Netherlands).

John W. Gardner was an American Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare.


A little inspiration poster from Hillsong Church London. I love the line: Feed your passion to learn, not just to be smarter, but to be wiser.

Some art by me (2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment