Thursday 22 March 2012

Thankful Thursday

It doesn't hurt anyone to remind yourself of how lucky you are and to be thankful for that. Another thankful week has flown by, really...
  • This week I learned that sometimes, far away can be very close in terms of meeting people on a train and receiving a surprise package from the other side of the world.
  • Happy to have my brother back home.
  • The land I live in doesn't have mountains really, so I'm thankful for being able to climbing fake ones as in on a climbing wall (and forget about the bruised knee).
  • I love starry skies. Yesterday evening I had the privilege of looking up at one.
  • Happy for the sunny weather because it means I can walk bare feet again (without freezy feeling).
  • Thankful for fish for two very different reasons: they were very sweet for my feet and were yummy to eat in the evening (read: sushi). 
Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment