Thursday 8 March 2012

Thankful Thursday

It doesn't hurt anyone to remind yourself of how lucky you are and to be thankful for that. It's been a little while, my last Thankful post is about a month ago...good time for a wrap-up reminder of thankfulness!
  • Besides neglecting my blog for a bit, I haven't been online (as in: social media) so much. Surprisingly: I'm very thankful for that! Because it means I've been busy living my life in the real world and I'm more than thankful for that (having a life in the first place). 
  • On the other hand, I've had some thankful moments for living in the facebook, skype and sharing-era (I mean, let's be honest it does make connecting and working together easier!).
  • Yesterday I had a happy-in-the-rain-moment: thankful for that of course!
  • Thankful for my (mobile) phone: I've used the thing a lot last month, having good conversations.
  • K-Love is my new radio-station (only able to listen to it through my computer or ipod-app, though because I live in The Netherlands (read: miles away from their homeland USA). Thankful!
  • The beautiful sunny day we have today (and the last few weeks or so) really got me into spring-mood).
  • My mother has reorganized the attic: finding memories is a fun thing (and I'm thankful for my mum to keep stuff).
  • The luxury of a (very well) filled closet of clothes is also something to be thankful for.
Inspired by the blog of Julie of Perfectly Imperfect (please go visit her inspirational blog, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment