Monday 19 March 2012

Monday Miles - Gelato at the Trevi Fountain

I love taking photos (using a humble Canon digital Ixus 80IS). Especially when travelling. Trying to capture stunning nature, a pretty building or just an atmosphere. Through this blog feature I would like to take you on a little travel. As I go through my (very long and always growing) list of places to-go and the (much shorter list) of the places I've been. 

It's been a while since we travelled some miles on monday (it was back in February to Berlin memories). But I think it was last week (or the week before that...) I watched a cooking program shot in Rome, Italy. It brought back some sweet Italian memories. I've been to the beautiful city three times. Love the food, the gelato and the beautiful language (note to self: go learn it some day!).

So, three beautiful trips to Rome. I'm very lucky. Or was it the coins I tossed in the Trevi Fountain?
Even though quite crowded, this fountain is probably my favorite place in Rome. It looks beautiful and there's some very good gelato right next to it (to the left if you're standing in front of the fountain)!

Beat that!


Photo was taken in the Summer of 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment