We had a mix for apple pie in stock, so that's what I was heading for. What i like most about these is that they're perfect for a birthday party or so. Not too big, neither too small. And: they're pretty easy to make. Just as the regular apple pie, just smaller.
* mix for apple pie
* two apples choped in little pieces
* one egg
* butter (175g)
* cinnamon (1tb)
* suger (25g)
* cupcake liners (12) in a muffin baking plate
|Mini pies before|
Five easy steps
1. Make the dough as described on your package.
2. Then fill the bottoms of your bakingplate (make a small ball and push to the bottom and sides).
3. Fill with the apple/cinnamon/suger mix.
4. Cover with 4 lines of dough.
5. Brush the tops with some egg
Put in the oven (170C, electrical oven).
|Mini pies: after: bon appetite!|