Monday 30 January 2012

Monday Miles - Mont Saint Michel

I love taking photos (using a humble Canon digital Ixus 80IS). Especially when travelling. Trying to capture stunning nature, a pretty building or just an atmosphere. Through this blog feature I would like to take you on a little travel. As I go through my (very long and always growing) list of places to-go and the (much shorter list) of the places I've been. On this winterday (we got our first snow here in the Netherlands!), I would like to take you with me to France.

We have this calendar with amazing photo's by National Geographic photographers. The one of 25th of January of a tidal island and monastry Mont Saint-Michel in Normandy (France). The picture was taken by James L. Stanfield in 1988. It's on my to-go list now.



No comments:

Post a Comment